A blended learning certified training programme has been developed in English to educate patient experts in pharmaceutical development. The EUPATI Training Programme Syllabus is an example of successful collaboration in a multi-stakeholder, multicultural team.
The course uses six modules to teach participants about the process of medicines development including patient involvement in these process.
- Module 1 – Discovery of Medicines & Planning of Medicines Development
- Module 2 – Non-Clinical Testing and Pharmaceutical Development
- Module 3 – Exploratory and Confirmatory Clinical Development
- Module 4 – Clinical Trials
- Module 5 – Regulatory Affairs, Medicinal product Safety, Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology
- Module 6 – Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
The content of the course is available for free download under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license by completing the form below.
Note: The file provided for download is a ZIP archive containing Moodle (.mbz) export files. These files contain the course content, module/assessment settings and also the glossary which can only be viewed when imported into a Learning Management System, ideally Moodle.
This download package is made for use by those who want to run the EUPATI Patient Expert Training Course in a similar way like the EUPATI project.
For those who want to access parts of the content, please use the “EUPATI Toolbox on Medicines R&D” at www.eupati.eu instead, as it covers most of the topics of the EUPATI course in an easily accessible form and in at least seven languages.